My first (impromptu) Plan With Me Video!
I’m proud to say that I have stopped buying stickers at the moment and I have actually started using the ones I have; which is a lot! I tend to buy really cute and pretty stickers and ended up hoarding them. I have no heart to use them especially those “limited edition” ones. I mean, where will I find them again! Well, you can’t lock those beauties away, you need to flaunt them to the world! Use those beautiful stickers and associate them with your most favorite memories and you will be glad you did!
I bought a mini tripod recently and decided to have a go at making a Plan With Me video. My first try and I hope to do better though. I need more space in my room it seems. Everything is done using my iPhone. I hope you enjoy it and feel free to leave me feedbacks!
- Erin Condren Life Planner – Vertical Layout. Get $10 off your first purchase at ERIN CONDREN! Sign up for an account here!
- Stickers from That Moxie Chick Studio.Use my code PAPERBLUSH15 at That Moxie Chick Studio for 15% off your order!
- Zig Clear Colour Brush Pens
- Pink Floral Washi Tape from Daiso
- Tassle from HautePinkFluff
Disclaimer: This post is non-sponsored and opinions expressed are of my own. All photos are mine. Please let me know if you would like to use them. Feel free to comment, suggest future posts or ask any questions about this post! Thank you!